Friday, May 20, 2005

And I quote....

Aunt Faintly said she was looking through my archives, so it kind of got me in the mood to look through them myself. First off, let me just say that I haven't had a drink today. Anyway, I've said some funny things that I wanted to bring to light here, just in case you don't want to peruse the archives.


"I paid about as much attention in English class as I did in Geometry." I don't know exactly why this strikes me as funny, but it is the catalyst for this particular post.

"Sometime this week, I'm going to wear argyle socks." I don't think I wore argyle socks that week. My plans of unpredictability failed. Of course you really can't plan to be unpredictable, because then you wouldn't really be unpredictable. Or something.

"I think it's my sexy elbows that cause the pretty girls to overlook my assness." What can I say? I am a sexy bitch.

"I am a popsicle addict." I'm eating one right now....orange.

"Okay, so this story doesn't really have a point." This pretty much sums up my whole blog.

"I got drunk last night." This pretty much sums up my whole life.

"Every once in a while I do laundry." I'm about to put a load in the dryer. In fact, I did between that sentence and this and I found a dollar in change in the washer. I just don't check my pockets before I throw stuff in the washer.

"I love Janel." When you find good friends, you have to hold on to them.

"So, I went to the hotel bar, hoping to use a line like,'Yeah, just in town for business, ladies.'" It's still disappointing that that never panned out.

"I don't know what it is about me, but most people don't take me seriously." For shame if you do. For shame if I do.

Love,
Brian

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


42%