Friday, April 22, 2005

business trippin it

This week I went on my first ever business trip. Nice. Bernett sent me to Burley with some coworkers to do an on site survey. Good times. We drove out there in a massive snow storm. Our one hour trip took two hours. We only almost died once. I thought it was spring. Desktop weather is telling me 64 degrees right now. But I'm not doing any traveling today.

So, I went to the hotel bar, hoping to use a line like, "Yeah, just in town for business, ladies." But the Spud Cellar was just not a happening place. I met an old couple on their way to Oregon from Iowa. Nice people, but crazy party status not achieved.

My job was to spend the whole day at Wal-Mart counting people. I counted people and told my interviewers who to interview. Fun, huh? It was a long day. But we got the job done and now I can say I took my first ever business trip.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


42%