Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Feeling sick

blah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate this. Yesterday I started to get a sore throat. Now, today, I'm not feeling so well. That's just great. I've been sneezing, I can't breath through my nose. I should go to bed and rest myself.

Five extra bonus points for anyone who can remember the group Subway. I was just listening to their song This Lil' Game We Play. I can't remember exactly why I know them, but I remember they came out in the early 90s and I bought their tape. Now I'm listening to Marvelous 3. I must say I have quite the eclectic collection of songs. (I don't really know what that word eclectic means but it seems like it fits there.) Today I have listened to everything from Blackhawk to Ray Charles to Oasis to Backstreet Boys to Ready for the World. Okay, I feel another list coming on:

Top 5 favorite songs I've listened to in the past hour:

5. I Don't Want to Be - Gavin Degraw
4. Diamonds on the Inside - Ben Harper
3. Stay - Jodeci
2. A Meditation on Why Love Sucks - Roosevelt Franklin
1. You Don't Know Me - Ray Charles

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


42%