Friday, August 06, 2004

Pool Hustler

I've been playing a lot of pool lately. I've been living in a house with a pool table for the past year and a half or so and I've played more pool in the last week than I have the whole rest of the time I've lived here. I'm not very good at it. I should have paid more attention in geometry class when we watched that video where Mickey Mouse plays pool. Oh well. It's not like I play for money or anything. I did win a steak dinner though. Yeah! But that was after I lost one. Moral of the story is: I'm going out for a steak dinner with some of my friends. Who pays for whose is going to be kind of confusing. Did I use my pronouns correctly in that last sentence? I paid about as much attention in English class as I did in Geometry.

Song of the moment: Sunshine by Jay-Z

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


42%