Wednesday, September 08, 2004

mmmmmm!

I am a popsicle addict. Yup. I can admit it. Unfortunately, I don't have a sponsor to guide me through this addiction. I had a relapse today. I ate two popsicles at work. I had been pretty clean since earlier this summer when I bought a big bag of them and went to town. I like the twin pops, you know, the ones that come with two sticks. When I was little we had to break them apart and share them. But now, double sticking it is as much a routine for me as double fisting at the bar. I loves me some popsicles. My favorite kind to get is the bag from Wal-Mart that comes with cherry, banana, and root beer. Ooooh, good stuff. At WinCo you can buy a bag of 36 popsicles for $1.98. These are your standard cherry, blueberry, orange, grape, lime, any other color of the rainbow twin pops. Good stuff, but there is a different texture to them. They are more icy. Or the ones from Wal-Mart are more sugary. They melt differently. When I really want to splurge I go out and buy the "Firecrackers" or "Bomb Pops." You know these ones. These are the red, white, and blue popsicles that you can usually get from the ice cream truck that goes around the neighborhood. They were always cheaper than the other weird ice creams on the truck. Yup. So anyway, if you ever want to hang out and eat popsicles, give me a call.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


42%