Wednesday, May 11, 2005

200,000 miles

My car hit 200,000 miles today. Good job. That's a lot of miles. My car has been all around this country and to parts of Canada. Unfortunately, it's time is coming to an end. I need to have some brake work done that won't be worth it. So now I definitely need to stop drinking because I have to save my money to buy a car.

Last night I went out with Poppa Cherry and this girl, Crystal, from work. For some reason she thought to herself that she might be able to drink us under the table. I left work about 20 minutes before she did. She came and met us at the Sandpiper. When she got there she was already three drinks behind me and she never did catch up. Then I had to go to work this morning. Ugh.

I have this great story idea in my head. Well, somewhat. But I need an inspirational saying. Something that tells you to be peppy and optimistic. I thought of this the other day when I was driving on my way to work. The saying is going to be the basis of an internal conflict for my protagonist. I haven't written a good story in a very long time.

Song = Everclear - Now That it's Over

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


42%