Monday, June 28, 2004

predictable is boring

I have been watching some movies (Along Came Polly and Euro Trip) that seem to imply that being predictable is boring. Apparently, the only way to live a full life is to be more impulsive. Now as I see it, movies speak the truth (I once quoted the movie Stargate as a documentary for a report on the Pyramids when I was in 11th grade), therefore, I should be a little more unpredictable in order to make my life more complete. I'll get the girl anyway.

Unpredictability goal #1: Sometime this week, I'm going to wear argyle socks. Will it be on a day I dress up? Who knows? Point is, I think argyle. I think unpredictable.

Unpredictability goal #2: I might go salsa dancing this week. Or I may eat salsa. Which one is it going to be? I don't know, I'm too unpredictable for my own good.

Unpredictability goal #3: I may head off to Europe at a moment's notice. Or not. To achieve this level of unpredictability, I would need stronger financial resources. But, I may daydream about taking a trip to Europe. Oh yeah. You never know.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


42%