Sunday, November 21, 2004

I did what?

I got drunk last night. Ok, no surprise there. At the end of the night I was hovering around the toilet, but I didn't puke. I have this belief that if I don't puke, I won't have a hangover. And I was up bright and early at nine o'clock this morning, feeling cheery. But I haven't really felt all that great today. The thing is though. I can't really remember anything about last night. I can remember a few things, sure, but for the most part people are telling things that I did, that I don't remember doing. Usually when I get drunk I can still remember everything. Am I teetering on the verge of insanity here? I don't know. Fun times though. At least the parts I do remember. I hope I wasn't too big of an ass to anyone. And if anyone is missing a hat, I took one home with me. I have no idea where I got it from. It's the second hat I've taken home this year. I may have to start a collection of drunken headwear.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


42%