Saturday, April 02, 2005

doogie howser on DVD

I was surfing around on the internet for something to do tonight and through six degrees of blog I came across Wil Wheaton Dot Net. For those of you who aren't all that Trekkie, he was on Star Trek: The Next Generation. I believe he was also on a movie that I watched when I was younger that had something to do with a prostitute. Yes, it had prostitute in the title and my curious teenage mind had to check it out. Oh and he was in that classic favorite, Stand by Me. He's kind of got an interesting blog there. His cat died. But anyway, the point of the whole story is this: I saw an ad for Doogie Howser on dvd. Nice! Remember Doogie Howser? Now that was a quality show. And Vinnie? Yeah.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


42%