Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Six degrees of blog

song = "It Don't Matter" by Rehab

So supposedly everybody in the world is connected to everyone else by six degrees of separation. For those of you who have never heard of that, say there's this random person. We'll call him Person 1. Person 1 knows Person 2, who knows 3, who knows 4, who knows 5. And Person 5 is someone you know. It's that friend of a friend thing. The other day I picked a random blog from the blog list on the dashboard. And I clicked on a link from that blog to get to another and another, etc. Well, I didn't get to blog of somebody I knew. I didn't even get to Kevin Bacon. Oh well. If I had any friends who had blogs I would put their links on mine, but I don't. So it's tough to do the six degrees from here. But you can get to Kevin Bacon, baby!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


42%