Monday, November 15, 2004

poker night

i just want to say that right now i am really drunk. it is taking me way to long to make these sentences make sense. i may be drunk, but i can still tell bad grammar and spelling when i see it. well, almost. we had poker night to night. nalley beat me with a five on the river. a five on the river! do you believe that. I was all in, doing good, but he got the one card that could beat me on the river. it's sad. i'm sad. good thing there was no real money involved. i thought we were buying in, but i guess not.

not much going on lately. I have just been hanging out. i got a new job this last week. working for bernett. i'm a call guy. i call people and ask them if they want to participate in surveys. weird. it pays though. 9 bucks an hour. that' s more than my other jobs. yup. crazy times. my ears hurt though from pressing a damn phone to my ear. yup.

i spend too much money. stop! okay. i have to buy christmas presents. I'm not going to go home for Christmas. if anyone wants to visit my lonely self, give me a call. i'll be here. yup. k. brian

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


42%