Thursday, October 21, 2004

cursed

So the Sox won last night. Congratulations to them. I was rooting for the Yanks. Not so much because I am a Yankees fan (the Reds are my favorite team), but because I don't really like the Sox. They had a better team though and in the end it all worked out for them. What I'd like to see is Roger Clemens and the Astros facing them in the Series. So with the Babe curse they can have the "booted Roger out of Boston" curse.

Last night I was thinking the Yankees might now be cursed and when I watched Sportscenter this morning ( I have story for that see below ), they confirmed my suspicions. A-Rod is the curse. Think about it. The Mariners had their best season the year after A-Rod left. The Rangers had their best season in a long time the year after A-Rod left. The Yanks blow a 3 game series lead with A-Rod and he was even involved in that whole dropped the ball at first base play the other night. It all began when the Yanks stole him in the off season from the Sox. Hmmmm. Hey if Sportscenter was thinking the same thing, there's got to be something there.

Okay, now for my watching Sportscenter story. So I watched it at the dentist's office this morning. I wasn't watching it in the waiting room, nope. I was watching it in the dentist chair. They had a tv in the ceiling. Now, I haven't been to the dentist in about three years, but I didn't know that they had made such revolutionary progress in dentistry since then. It was digital cable and they had earphones for me. Pretty cool. Now for the bad news. I have to go back to the dentist. Apparently not visiting for the last three years and leaving something more to be desired for in my oral hygiene practices has left me with the need to have some holes filled.



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


42%