Monday, August 23, 2004

Accidentally in Love

So my new favorite song is "Accidentally in Love" by the Counting Crows. It's a catchy tune from the Shrek 2 soundtrack. Counting Crows is one of my favorite bands. Their "Hanging Around" was a theme song for my life while I lived in Minnesota. My friend John and I would turn that up on the radio as we drove to our next out of town adventure. "Accidentally in Love" is kind of a theme song for me right now. I've met this girl and we hang out and I always have a good time with her. She's just infectiously cheery or something. Come on, come on, the world's a little brighter. And she likes this song too. So it's one of those songs that I feel the need to play over and over. I've been listening to it all day. Good times.

I have to go to bed now. I start back working at school this week. I look forward to it. I don't know if I'm quite looking forward to getting up every day to be at work by 8 am, but I enjoy teaching and working with kids. Some may say that it's because I still am a kid. Yeah, but who wants to grow up anyway?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


42%