Monday, October 11, 2004

darts

One of the things I like to do for fun is play darts. I'm on a dart league here in town. I got into it a couple of years ago when a friend needed someone to sub on his team. I said okay and it turned out I was pretty good. Well, for the B2 league, I was pretty pretty good. So now I spend my Monday nights playing darts. Well tonight we played our first match of the season. I haven't played since last spring. We lost. 3 to 8. Not so good. I didn't get any wins. Nope. I'm rated a 3. Three is pretty good for B league. I think most people are 2 or 0. There is one guy in A league who is rated a 13. That's higher than my whole team combined. It's fun though. So if you are out and about in Pocatello on a Monday night, give me a call and we can throw some darts.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


42%