Tuesday, July 13, 2004

presents

My birthday is coming up soon. Is it too much to ask that everyone I know sent me a present? I don't think that I'm going to be celebrating my birthday this year. It's on a Monday and I don't think that any of my friends around here remember when my birthday is. Well, there is one, but I forgot her birthday this year, so she might forget mine as well.

I went to the bar again tonight. I drink on an almost daily basis. Am I an alcoholic now? Curse this life I live. I only had three drinks though. That's more of a European-style drink in moderation kind of thing. I say European-style because I have it in my head that everyone in Europe drinks on a daily basis. And they ride bikes. And their money is worth more than mine. And they're all hairy. And they smell. I have had some friends from Europe and I don't think any of them fit that description. Except for that whole exchange rate thing. But oh well. Ethnocentrism rules!

My girlfriend and I broke up....again. We seem to do that alot. But this time it might be for good. I told her straight up, that I may never be the man she wants me to be. And in order to be fair to her and for her to be happy in the long run, she should leave. I think I'm an asshole too.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


42%