Thursday, August 05, 2004

Can't See

I hate contact lenses. The only thing I hate more than my contacts are my glasses. One of these days I want to get that surgery. Yeah. That would be great. I think I've been killing my eyes lately. I haven't been able to take out my contact lenses much. I don't go home enough. Or I'm just too tired to take the time. That surgery has been out for a while. It should be $50 per eye by now. I would appreciate that on my tight budget.

I read something about blogs in a magazine today while I was at the hospital. Wonderful things, blogs. A window into someone's life, pathetic as it may be. There are actually some good ones out there. It seems to me that it would take a lot of work to come up with something original that would be interesting enough to gain a great deal of popularity. I figure if anyone is reading my blog right now, it's probably someone I know or someone who has nothing better to do. Plus, me, I don't have enough time to continuously update mine. And of course, I don't really have anything interesting to say save for the fact that I hate contact lenses or that I'm going to the bar tonight.

Song of the Moment: 99 Problems - Jay-Z

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


42%