Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Frank the Tank

My roommate is watching Old School right now. My friends have been calling me Frank the Tank after the Will Ferrell character in this movie. Something about streaking. I don't know. It got me thinking about some of the nicknames I have been given over the years.

Tiger/Enrique: My roommate says that if Tiger Woods and Enrique Iglesias had a love child, it would be me. I used to see the resemblence to Enrique, but Tiger? I think it's because I smile like him.

Smiley: Speaking of smiling, I smile too much. Some people have told me that I have a permanent smile stuck on my face. I guess that's why people don't think I'm as much of an ass as I really I am. Nice guys smile.

B: Now this is just plain lazy and uncreative. My first initial. I had a friend that called my Killer B too.

Hapieguy: This I hear from people who know my e-mail address though one time someone at the bar called me that because she said I smiled too much. I'll tell you though, the origin of this name is from a youth group trip I took back in high school. We were divided into four different teams or so and my team was the Hapieguys. We spelled it funny just to be unique I guess. U no how pplz r n hi skul.

Timote: This one comes from my mom and is another product of laziness. My middle name is Timothy and she just kind of got tired of yelling my whole name when she was mad at me. This is the result.

Bri Bri: This I first heard from some girls that I met while in Egypt. Generally, only girls call me this. I can understand though, it sounds kind of gay coming from a guy.

I'm sure there are plenty more, but these are really the only ones that come to mind at the moment.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


42%