Thursday, July 22, 2004

No time

How often do people complain that there are just not enough hours in the day? It seems to me that lately, I don't have much spare time on my hands. I work everyday and party every night. I don't seem to have much time for sleep. And I have been neglecting this blog as well. See, when I started this, I had no job and spent most of my time alone. Now I have two jobs and stop off to meet with friends after hours. Last night I was up until four in the morning. Then I had to get up at eight to make it to work on time. That's pretty typical nowadays. I think last Sunday I totaled an hour and a half of sleep before work. But I only had to work three and a half hours and spent the rest of the day in bed. I wonder what I have to work this Sunday. I should go to bed right now. It's 10:30, but I'm feeling the need to go out. Something is going to have to change before I go back to school next month. Yeah, but that's still a month away.

My friend Chris and I have been singing Take That's "Back for Good" at the karaoke bar lately. Extra bonus points for anybody out there who knows that song.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


42%