Monday, July 05, 2004

Detox

On Thursday night after work I went to the Cotton Club to visit a friend that works there and maybe sing a few songs. I ordered some water because I didn't really feel like drinking. But this guy who I have seen there a few times offers me a half full pitcher of beer because he was leaving and no one else wanted it. It was all down hill from there. I was on a four day bender. I have never been so drunk for so long in my life. I must say that I did some pretty stupid and embarassing things. I won't go into detail but I maxed out a couple of credit cards at the bar, I was cut off from karaoke, I tried to get my hair dresser to fight the bartender's hair dresser, I met a guy dressed in all plaid who bought me alcohol at Winco after I went down there without my wallet, a group of people now know the true me underneath all these natural and synthetic fibers we call clothes, and I am now more aerodynamic (and I'm not talking about on top of my head).

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


42%