Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Staying Alive

Well, I decided to get out of bed today and go to work. So, armed with chloraseptic and Dayquil, I braved it. I actually had a pretty good day. Definitely, considering the last two. A guy just can't spend all his time in bed, dying. I still have the sore throat from hell. The numbing effect of my chloraseptic spray just isn't taking care of it as well anymore. Perhaps I should go to the store and get some Nyquil.

Back in the day I didn't like taking drugs. If I had a headache or fever or something I would just try to sleep it out. But then I dated Heather and she believed in taking drugs for everything. She had allergies and asthma, so she would take drugs everyday. When I got sick she got mad at me when I didn't take something. She would go to the store and come back with all kinds of things for me to take. Of course, I never really got too sick until I started dating her either. Hmmmm. Actually, I think it has something to do with living in Idaho.

Song: "What You Wish For" - Guster

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


42%