Friday, June 25, 2004

Up Late

Current Music: California by Semisonic.

I'm up late with nothing to do, so I thought, "what the heck, I'll write something on my blog." I added a link on the side here to pictures of me and friends. Everyone should have their own drunken tree climbers club. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

I didn't have a very adventurous day today. I turned down a job. I applied for an Americorps position in Salt Lake, but decided that my life needs to go in a different direction. Plus, I need money. Americorps isn't exactly the most lucrative option. Right now, I feel like my best bet is to try to join the Air Force. The ball is rolling on that, but I need some employment in the meantime. So I went to job service again today. Picked up a referral for an optician's assistant and a bell boy. Maybe I'll apply to one of those tomorrow. I'm still waiting to hear from a temp agency and to be scheduled at Hollywood Video.

I spent a good chunk of the day playing MVP 2004 on the Playstation 2. I rented it from Hollywood. While they have yet to schedule me to work, they have let me take advantage of free rentals. So I rented the video game and a couple of movies: Cold Mountain and Along Came Polly. Cold Mountain was decent. I haven't watched Along Came Polly yet. Maybe tomorrow.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


42%