Saturday, June 19, 2004

And I ran. I ran so far away...

So in an effort to lose a few extra pounds, I have started jogging everyday. I used to run around the neighborhood, but decided that the concrete was hurting my legs, so now I ride my bike two miles to school to use the track. Net result for two or three weeks of doing this: one pound lost. I've got a feeling I'm going to need to change my diet.

I heard a funny quote once. "Americans want to lose weight by eating." There are those weird people, like me that actually go out there and think if they burn more calories than they consume, they will lose weight. But that's just silly. The best way to lose weight nowadays is to change the way you eat. More specifically, stop eating carbs. But I'm not eating a burger that doesn't come with a bun. I won't eat pizza that doesn't have a crust. But hey, if you are a fat, lazy bastard and you feel like your diet is working, go for it.

I've decided that I'm going to come up with a new diet product: "No Carb Tap Water in a Bottle". It tastes just as good as regular tap water, but this tap water has no carbs and comes in a bottle. In fact for an extra dollar, I'll sell you the "Deluxe Diet" version that has no calories. Bottled fresh from the finest tap in my house. For those pet owners out there, I even have "Diet No Carb Toilet Water" for your dog.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


42%