Saturday, June 12, 2004

Happy Birthday

Today was my roommate's birthday. Well yesterday, technically. Well, the guy who lets my squat in his basement as long as I'm being technical. We had a barbecue. He bought himself this massive stainless steel grill. It's impressive. You have to be a real man to buy a grill like this. Someone made the comment about compensating. I don't know, but we can make hot dogs for a small third world country with this grill.

After the barbecue we hit the Cotton Club. Some of us were taking bets on how long my roommate was going to last tonight. He actually made it til 3 am. I don't know if he ever threw up, but I can hear him snoring right now. I got a bit drunken tonight myself. Annoying, anyway. I'm one of those guys who talks really loud and says what's on his mind when he's drunk. I know my girlfriend doesn't appreciate that fact.

Right now I'm just kind of waiting to pass out. Everybody else has left and I'm just hanging out. I think I spend too much time on the computer. But if you are reading this, you probably do too.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


42%