Monday, June 07, 2004

my dream job of.....um.....

So I guess I'm grown up now. Apparently. That's what kids tell me anyway. And I still don't know what I want to be. Is that a bad thing? Well...yeah, kind of. Everyone expects me to decide what I want to do. Well, I have no idea. I went to job service today. Nothing really caught my eye. I applied for two jobs though. One as a front desk agent at a hotel (We have donuts for breakfast in the nature room). And one as a job coach (Way to go Timmy, push that broom). Not careers by any means, but something to keep my busy anyway and provide some income for the summer. By the way, if anyone wants to send me money, I can give you my address. I take cash, check, or money order.

When I was little, I wanted to be a ninja warrior. I don't know if that pays well, but at that time I didn't care. I just wanted to be like the karate kid. Wax on, wax off. Some older kids down the street took karate lessons and they charged me and my friends a dime to learn from them. Karate lessons from eight year olds. I tell you, don't run into me in a dark alley. Woo hah! So my friends and I would tie bandanas on our heads and run around the neighborhood, darting from bush to bush. We were invisible of course, too quick for the normal human eye. We would sneak up on girls to try to scare them. After that we would boast about how we were great ninja warriors. Chicks dig ninja warriors, what can I say?


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


42%