Friday, July 11, 2014

Sick!

I have not been feeling well yesterday and today. Blah. When you throw up, do you ever feel like you will probably never eat whatever food that was ever again? I woke up in the middle of the night last night to throw up. I ate chili yesterday. And now I don't think I can ever eat chili again. Ever. I know my sister feels this way. When she was little she threw up Cocoa Puffs all over the front entrance of some store we went to. She has not eaten Cocoa Puffs since.

Is it weird to think about how much money you wasted buying the food you are throwing up? Like, you spent money on it, but now it's in the toilet.

I had to skip the gym today because I wasn't feeling well. But on the bright side, since I threw up I didn't really have as many calories to burn anyway.

Today I didn't eat anything all day. My stomach was hurting around dinner time, but I couldn't decide if it was because I was sick or because I hadn't eaten all day. I went and ate some dinner and it turned out that it was because I was sick. I felt all reloaded for another puke session after dinner.

Blehhhhhhhhhh!

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


42%