Sunday, June 29, 2014

OAR!

If you've been paying any attention, you might know that Of A Revolution is my favorite band of all time ever and ever amen. It started off because of a girl, Gina, who loved them and started me on Hey Girl and Poker. She went to Ohio State where everyone in the band was going to school, so they played around there a lot. Then it became, hey, I'm from Ohio, so I'm going to represent a hometown (by proxy) commodity. Then it became, man, these songs are awesome. And now it's I absolutely love these guys.

I spent three night at Brooklyn Bowl in Vegas for their Extended Stay tour. I took Colsen down to Park City to try to catch his first OAR show. I've been to The Gorge to see them open for Dave Matthews. I think I've been to like 8 or 9 shows. I'm not that hard core guy traveling the country with them which some people do, but compared to the people I know, that's some dedication right there.

Anyway, they're going to be in Tempe in September for part of a music festival. Who wants to roll? I feel like I have to go. They're out west so little, a guy's gotta take every opportunity to get out there.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


42%