Sunday, June 29, 2014

Love Me Tinder

Anyone try the Tinder app? It's kind of like Hot or Not from back in the day, but if you like someone on Tinder and she likes you back, it says, hey, you guys need to start talking. I've been using it, I don't know how seriously though. I have a bunch of goofy pictures on there and my profile says something about how much I love cheese.

I'm kind of wary of online dating. I've never met anyone in person that I've me on the internet first. Seems weird. Seems like you can't trust it. But I have at least two friends married through online dating sites, so I give it a half hearted shot.

I guess the positives of online is that you can really vet someone out first. You can go at whatever pace you want and really ask all the important deal breaker questions that you want answered.

The big negative is that you don't really know who you are talking to. Is that person really who she says she is? Why are all her pictures from the same weird angle?

Tinder is fun though. I just like swiping. I can't say I even really want a match. I just want to judge people by their picture. You're hot! You're not!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


42%