Thursday, July 03, 2014

The Top 10

So my buddy Rob says every guy needs a top 10 list of hot celebrity women. I didn't have one, so through much deliberation came up with the following. In no particular order...

Rachel Bilson - There's something about this girl. I didn't like her on that show The O.C., but pretty much everything after that. I liked her in The Last Kiss and I started to watch that show about her being a doctor, but it sucked so I stopped.

Maggie Grace - She caught my eye on Californication. And she's from Ohio, which is always a plus. I don't know why. But it is.

Jessica Alba - Enough said. Probably the number one person on this list if I had to number them.

Rachel McAdams - It's because of the Notebook... ;) Not really, but I'm pretty sure I'd watch any movie she was in.

Emilia Clarke - She's the mother of dragons, so I mean, come on. That's impressive right there. She's not really blonde though.

Rose Byrne - I wasn't sure about her making it onto the list, but she's been in a couple of movies where I was like, who is that chick? Like what's up? Plus she's Australian.

Emmy Rossum - I watch Shameless and I always wonder why would a guy put up with a girl with all that ridiculous baggage? But then, I'm like, I would. Probably.

Allison Williams - I tried to watch that show Girls, but then I couldn't. I could watch Allison Williams though.

Rashida Jones - She's always that cute, but cool, funny chick in her movies. I dig that.

Olivia Wilde - I can't even think of a movie that this chick is in, but she's another one of those funny hot chicks.

So there it is. I would make a list of men that I think are hot, I'm not too proud. But there's Ryan Gosling and then what?

Comments:
We are urgently in need of kidney donors for the sum of
$409,000.00, Contact us now on email for more details.
(WHATS APP MESSAGE ONLY +917411484388
PHONE CALL;+917411484388
drrichard803@gmail.com
We are located in India
Dr. Richard D

 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


42%