Thursday, June 19, 2014

Burgermania!

I can't get enough of Gordon Ramsay. Right now I'm fully immersed in the new seasons of Hell's Kitchen, Kitchen Nightmares, and Master Chef. I even used to watch that show where he would fix hotels with issues. Yeah, a show about a chef that spruces up hotels. I loved it.

So, no surprise, but on one of my trips to Vegas this year, I went to eat at BURGR, which is Gordon Ramsay's burger restaurant. And it was good. I even sat next to the kitchen and there was a chef there from one of the Hell's Kitchen seasons. I felt like we were good friends. You know, since we went through so much together... her being on Hell's Kitchen, me watching it. 

Anyway, I love me some burgers. And I have a Vegas burger bucket list of sorts that I've been crossing off this year:
Yum. I'm going to die of a heart attack, hopefully while at Heart Attack Grill, but you can't say I didn't love burgers to the end. 

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


42%