Tuesday, June 24, 2014

House of Indecision

I don't have a Netflix account. I have a hard time with Netflix. There are a million choices on what to watch. I probably spend more time looking for something than I do actually watching anything. The other night I even went to a website that was called something like, What the Hell Should I Watch on Netflix. So after I spent all that time on Netflix not watching anything, I wasted a bunch of more time on this site browsing the same crap that I just browsed on Netflix. Ridiculous.

I have this problem at restaurants too that have really big menus. Hmmm. What should I eat today? Yeah. Everything. Anything. This might be why I love In n Out so much. Bam, there's one thing on the menu. I'll take that.

And don't even get me started on online shopping. I go to Amazon to find some shoes and I end up looking at bean bag chairs or some other worthless crap I would never buy.

I don't need choices. Just give me what there is and I'll be happy. Don't make me think about it. That just makes it depressing.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


42%