Sunday, June 08, 2014

Game of Spoilers

I find it pretty important to stay up on Sunday nights and catch the latest episode of Game of Thrones. Because you know if I don't, someone is going to talk about it on Facebook and ruin it all for me. You know some main character died.

Yeah, I know, I know, there are books out there too. But, none of my Facebook friends have mentioned that they read them. I mean, come on. Why read when you can watch the TV show? I don't know if I have many friends that read anything. Well, one. She posts what she reads and she's definitely going at a pace of at least two per month. She was the valedictorian of my high school class. She's still got it. Nerd.

I complain about spoilers, but guess what I posted on my Facebook last week? Yeah. Suck it. You should have watched on Sunday night.

Really though. How many shows does this happen with? Dexter's alive. Walter White is not. That's just recently. Take that.

I love me some Game of Thrones.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


42%