Thursday, June 12, 2014

7 Things I Just Can't Buy Generic

1. Shoes - When I was in 5th grade, my mom would buy Payless shoes for me. These shoes are made of plastic I'm pretty sure. I played basketball and could barely run up and down the court. I'd go sliding when I got to the other end of the floor because they had absolutely no traction.

2. Cereal - Generic cereals just don't taste right. There's something wrong with them. And those Malt O Meals? They don't even come in a box. What's the deal with that? No one's after my Marshmallow Matey's. They're always after me Lucky Charms.

3. Pop - Coke is Coke and Pepsi is Pepsi. I'm not overly particular about which one I get. But Shasta? No. Not doing it.

4. Frozen Pizza - I'm not generally a big fan of frozen pizza in the first place, but if it's some random brand that I've never heard of, nope. Can't do it. Tastes like cardboard or something funky.

5. Oreos - No Hydrox! The cream has to taste like the addictive, sugary, pleasure that is inside an Oreo cookie.

6. Toilet Paper - It's your butt. Take care of your butt.

7. Toothpaste - I'm a Crest kid.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


42%