Sunday, August 24, 2014

Randomness

I haven't posted anything in a while, so here are some random thoughts that I've been accumulating...

I'm not a good blogger. Obviously. I've come to accept this fact. There is nothing that I'm so passionate about that I could write about it everyday. Kudos to those that can give you 500 words everyday on what their cat did.

Fart jokes are still funny. Yes, I'm 35 years old.

I'm 35 years old! Holy crap!

I was really starting to get into running again, but then I was struck down by my gout foot. Curse you gout foot. And I have since become too lazy to pick it back up. I ran 9 miles one day last month. Then walked another 4.1 just to see if I could. Boo!

Wouldn't that suck to be in the airplane bathroom when it ran into some turbulence? I try really hard not to get out of my seat when flying.

Comedians are really racist. But racism is funny. You know you're laughing at them.

My uncle got married last weekend. I have been to North Dakota twice this year. Crazy.

It's almost football time. Go Bengals!

I must end this blog now. Because I should literally run. 

Comments:
Brian, you are alone and not alone,, I to am not a expert blogger, but it is a way for me to say how I feel, and listen to others who have something to say.. stay strong, share whatever is in your heart ,you never know who's listening..
 
Brian, you are alone and not alone,, I to am not a expert blogger, but it is a way for me to say how I feel, and listen to others who have something to say..

เย็ดสาว

 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


42%