Saturday, January 25, 2014

Jewish and Looking

I have a smart phone, so I don't usually see ads when I'm looking on Facebook. I forgot that when you go to Facebook on a browser there's ads all over the place. And are these based on your search history? The ads are supposed to be tailored to you, right? I don't know what I've been searching for on the internet, but here's what some of the ads were for: jwed.com, eco friendly sketchbooks, creatine, learn practical nursing, train to become an auto mechanic. So apparently, according to Facebook, I am searching for a Jewish wife. I am a green artist and body builder. And I'm looking for a job either in nursing or auto mechanics. Thank you Facebook ads for helping me discover myself. At least I'm not pregnant.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


42%