Saturday, January 25, 2014

Bread is for Lovers

Single people shouldn't buy bread. Well, that is unless you really like bread. But think about it. Loaves of bread are too much for just one person. I'd have to eat a sandwich everyday for like two weeks straight to get through a loaf of bread before it gets moldy. And man, bread gets moldy fast. Well, unless you buy that generic, cheap bread. That stuff will last forever. But who wants to eat that? It's dry. And blah.

I like to get my bread from a bakery. Great Harvest or Geraldine's. These are my spots in Pocatello. Or the Farmer's Market when the weather is warmer. But the problem with this type of bread is, it's a lot of bread. Who eats that much bread? Eventually, I look in the cupboard and I have a bag of mold.

Help me, Wonder Bread. Sell half loaves of bread.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


42%