Monday, June 06, 2005

Late Night with Brian

Not much going on here. It's late and I'm not sleeping. So instead, here I am posting something on the old blog. Some friends of mine just found out about my blog. Hello Gregg, Mandy, Chris, and Andy. Welcome to the wonderful world of me. I hope I didn't write too many bad things about you.

I got some cool stuff from the Weather Channel. That's how my friends found out about my blog. I got a cool beanie, an umbrella, and a coffee mug. Pretty cool. All I did was say something about Desktop Weather. By the way, it's 49 degrees and rainy here in Pocatello. The window in my room is leaking again. What fun.

Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


42%