Friday, May 20, 2005

Still not Drunk

I'm like turning over a new leaf or something. I went to the coffee shop tonight instead of the bar. Funny thing is, I don't like coffee. I drank tea. What I really like is in the fall when they have the harvest cider. Good stuff. I've been going to the coffee shop a lot these last couple of months or so. Well, a lot in comparison to the fact that I never went previously. I started coming in when it was cold after I dropped my paycheck off at my bank, which is close by, and I would order hot chocolate. Lately, I have been getting tea, because hot chocolate is something that I really only associate with cold weather. So I hang out at the coffee shop, not drinking coffee on Friday nights.

When I lived in St. Cloud, I used to hang out at the coffee shop there too. I went to that one because I liked a girl that went there and they always had live music. But no, coffee is yuck to me.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


42%