Wednesday, January 01, 2014

New Year's Resolutions I'm Going to Stick to in 2014 (maybe)

1. Wake up in the morning and stop wasting the day. I need to figure out how to start using my alarm clock again. Then I'm going to get out of bed when it rings. I got rid of Candy Crush which has been a big time sucker in the mornings and at night. I'm hoping to get to the gym bright and early and start working earlier than 10am. My boss would greatly appreciate that.

2. Stop eating out. I want to reduce my eating out to once a week or less. Hopefully less. Hopefully not at all. I need to cook more of my own food. Something fresh. Not processed. More vegetables. Less Jbox tacos.

3. Run, run, run. I ran about 90 miles in the month of October. I want to top that at least once in 2014.

4. Lose that 25-30 pounds I didn't lose last year. Vegetables and exercise. That's the plan for this right now.

5. Teach Colsen something awesome. He still needs to figure out bike riding. He needs to learn how to swim... then surf?

6. Blog. This was a fail last year.

7. Work too much. I need to motivate myself to work more than I did last year. I've been falling behind, especially these last couple of months. I can work unlimited overtime, but I'm not taking advantage of it.

8. Do something social. I don't have much social interaction at all. I need to figure out something with that. It's pretty ridiculous. My four year old son is my only friend. I can only play with Hot Wheels so much.

Alright, I guess we'll see how these work out.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


42%