Monday, October 01, 2007

Update your blog already!!!

I try to update my blog as much as I can. But sometimes I run into the whole lack of motivation and lack of creativity road block. So then I resort to one liners and You Tube videos (see last few blogs) or I just don't blog at all.

And then I think about how I feel when the blogs I read regularly are not updated. I'd be happy with anything.... Anything at all to let me know you are still out there. For some of you this is the only way you keep track of how my life is going because I'm lame and I don't call you as much as I should (I'm working on that, I really am).

Some of you out there have never met me. But for some reason, my random ramblings amuse you enough to visit my blog every so often. Let's hang out some time.

Some of you I have met, but you have realized I'm an ass who says "Let's hang out some time," as an empty gesture. I never call and forget who you are after a couple of weeks. Yet for some reason my few charming qualities bring you back week after week.

Some of you are ex-girlfriends just keeping tabs on me to make sure that I'm more miserable than you are since the break up. Yes I'm still single. And no, I'm never going to find anyone like you. Let's hang out sometime.

So, to all of you, this blog's for you. Thanks for reading. And update your blog already!!!!




11:11, make a wish

Comments:
Okai I shall update my blog and dedicate it the next post to you.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


42%