Saturday, September 15, 2007

Bengalmania, Vvvvvagina, and Coffee Shop Bebop

Surprise, surprise, I was the only one in the bar today wearing an ISU Bengal t-shirt. And being the only guy rooting for the other team kind of makes you popular with the other bar patrons. I didn't finish watching the game, but I'm going to go ahead and guess that they didn't have a miraculous second half come back. And I'm in love with a new bartender.

After the game I went to see The Ten. This movie is just stupid funny. I recommend for anyone who likes the crude humor, like a Mexican voice over saying vagina. Here's the trailer:

And it has Jessica Alba.

After the movie I went to the coffee shop. We got to hear Dan Jones playing. And no, I still don't drink coffee. But I've decided I need to buy a lap top (or lab top if you're crazy like that) so that I can hang out at the coffee shop like all the other cool people on their lap tops.

And now it's 10 o'clock and I want to go to bed. Good night.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


42%