Saturday, December 31, 2005

Looking Back...

...on the memory of, the dance we shared, neath the stars above.

Another year bites the dust. Doesn't time just fly when you are having fun? I don't know if it was all that fun, but 2005 flew by pretty quickly. We loved, we laughed, we cried. Here's my look back:

Most memorable moment: I moved into a place of my own. I'm finally one of those independent types. Somewhat. But I still need your love.

Moment I would like to forget: I stabbed somebody with a trident. Or not. There was this one night at the Cotton Club where I was drunk and ready to be a good wingman. Fortunately that didn't pan out.

Hello: I've been finding old friends at myspace.com, including Julie.

Goodbye: This girl I knew in high school, Amy, died.

Best meal:
I went home for Christmas and realized how much I missed my mommy's cooking.

Favorite Movie: Wedding Crashers. Heeeeeeelarious!

Favorite Song: "Heard the World" from O.A.R.'s new album.

Best party: There was this one time, at Mallarie's house... Really, I don't remember much when I go to her house, so that's always good.

Best Concert: Warped Tour

Best Concert that I got kicked out of before I really got to see the band Play: Fishbone

Best pick up line:
On a scale of one to Lynn. You are definitely a Lynn.

Best Vacation: Lake Powell for Memorial Day. Fun times.

Best New Addition to the Family:
I have a nephew. And I'm an awesome Uncle.

Best New Quadriped Addition to the Family:
Cat

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


42%