Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Christmas Booty

It was quite an uneventful Christmas day here with the family. We didn't even get to opening presents until the evening. I spent most of the day watching tv and eating. Oh yeah, we really live it up.

Brian's Christmas Haul:
2 ugly sweaters - My mom has given me an ugly sweater for Christmas for the last 7 years. It's as much Christmas tradition as lighting the tree.
1 ugly shirt - My sister seems to think I'm gay and tries to dress me as such.
1 shirt that looks like 2 shirts - It's a t-shirt with long sleeves sewn on.
1 "vintage" shirt - "vintage" meaning that it looks like it is from Goodwill.
1 tube of toothpaste - Santa cares about my dental hygiene.
2 pictures of my nephew - Yeah, I'm the coolest uncle in the world.

Christmas with the fam - priceless.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


42%