Tuesday, December 20, 2005

I almost died today

I sneezed like 8 times in a row today. I remember when I was about 6, my brother, who at 11 knew everything there was to know about everything, told me that if I sneezed 10 times in a row, I would die. Fortunately, I stopped it at 8, so I'm still alive to tell you about it. It was a really close call though.

It's possible, that while I didn't die, I might have lost my soul. I didn't cover my mouth when I sneezed, so I wasn't able to keep it inside. And nobody said, "Bless you!" So it definitely could have escaped.

I was able to close my eyes when I sneezed though, so they didn't pop out.

To recap: I almost died. I may no longer have a soul. My eyes are still in my head.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


42%