Friday, December 23, 2005

Merry Christmas

Ok, I'm going to take a break from talking about Mariah Carey to reflect on the season.

I finally got my Christmas shopping done today. Well, for the most part. I could probably buy a few more things for my parents. I bought Cat some Bizzy Balls, these little plastic balls with bells in them. He's having a great time, but that's going to get annoying when I go to bed.

I'm heading to Cali tomorrow. I hate flying.

I didn't send out any Christmas cards this year. Yet. I may or may not get to that. Don't hold your breath if you are waiting for one though.

I had a horrible hangover today from celebrating Chriswanzukah last night. My head is still hurting. Some of you got a call from me last night. I vaguely remember singing "Brandy, You're a Fine Girl" to Brandy and threatening the life of my cousin's boyfriend.

I may or may not get a cashmere sweater for Christmas, but someone on my Christmas list is getting one.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


42%