Sunday, May 07, 2006

Happy 128th Birthday

I was reading this article about the world's oldest woman turning 128. 128! For those of you who can't count, that is old! She lived for more than a century before I was even born. Who says that life expectancy is low in El Salvador? The article says that she spends most of her time dozing. I can imagine.

Also included in this article, a link to an article about a 63 year old British woman who is about to give birth. Now there is a career woman for you. I'm just going to put off the whole giving birth thing til retirement. Or maybe she knows the 128 year old lady and decided that she would wait until her life was about halfway over.

A third link on this page takes you to an article about a 33 year old man who just married a 104 year old woman. Definitely looking for a woman with experience, that one. But I would beware. She's got that whole "So I Married an Axe Murder" thing going on for her. This guy is her 21st husband. Woman! Woah, Man!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


42%