Saturday, April 29, 2006

Musical Questions

So I saw this on two blogs that I read tonight (Sara and Ace), so I figured, since I steal all my blog stuff from other blogs anyway, I might as well try it too.

Here's how it works: You put your music player on shuffle, then answer each question in order with each song title that comes up. What can I say, I like music.


1. Will I get far in life?
Kicks by Paul Revere and the Raiders. - Don't know where this is going, but I guess at least I'll get my kicks.

2. How do my friends see me?
Wrapped Around by Brad Paisley - I believe this is referring to my job.

3. Where will I get married?
Where my Dogs at? by Lil Bow Wow - Hey as long as my dogs are there.

4. What is my best friend's theme song? You're a God by Vertical Horizon - Yes I am. And he is not.

5. What is the story of my life?
Why Georgia by John Mayer - Why? Why?!?!?!

6. What was high school like?
Friday I'm in Love by The Cure - Yeah, that works.

7. How can I get ahead in life? Hole in the World by the Eagles - I can't let there be a hole in the world tomorrow. Yes, it all makes sense now. Duh.

8. What is the best thing about me?
Come Down by Bush - Nobody comes down like me.

9. How is today going to be?
Fuck the Police by Rage Against the Machine - I don't like where this day is going.

10. What is in store for this weekend?
Viva Las Vegas by Elvis - I like where this weekend is going.

11. What song describes my parents?
This Luv by Donnell Jones - You luv me. You really luv me.

12. My grandparents? I Did It by Dave Matthews - Yes they did.

13. How is my life going?
Pink by Aerosmith - Yes, pink is my favorite color.

14. What song will they play at my funeral? James by O.A.R. - Touching. But who's James? I'm glad they will play a song by my favorite band at my funeral though.

15. How does the world see me? Save Me by Remy Zero - Please! Save me now!

16. Will I have a happy life? I Love You this Much by Jimmy Wayne - I love you too.

17. What do my friends really think of me?
I Am Mine by Pearl Jam - Deep

18. Do people secretly lust after me?
Long Way Around by Eagle Eye Cherry - Take the short way around why don't you? Why kind of lust is that, really?

19. How can I make myself happy?
Summer Rain by Carl Thomas - Ah yes, a good summer rain is always refreshing, especially in the context of this song.

20. What should I do with my life?
Just What I Do by Trick Pony - Yes, apparently I must perfect a craft because I can't get no lovin'. And yeah, lately I ain't getting no lovin' at all.

21. Will I ever have children?
I Hate Everything About You by Three Days Grace - I hate children...but then why do I love them? Apparently, I will have the classic teen/parent relationship with my children. Me trying to guide them lovingly in this cruel and heartless world. Them, getthing their nipples pierced and wearing girl pants, listening to emo.

22. What is some good advice? Christmas Song by Dave Matthews - Love is all around. It's cool baby.

23. What is my signature dancing song?
Don't you Forget About Me by Bouncing Souls - I like to dance in the library with my other Saturday morning detention friends.

24. What do I think my current theme song is? I Wanna Know by Joe - What turns you on?

25. What does everyone else think my current theme song is? I Wish (remix) by R Kelly - It's all good. We out the hood now.

26. What type of men/women do you like? Get Free by The Vines - You know you oughta move out of California, baby! You know who you are!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


42%