Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Taylor Tate, Office Linebacker

One of my supervisors said to me the other day that it just doesn't seem proper to be running around in an office environment. At the time I was telling one of the supervisors to run around the room. What can I say, it a "fast-paced" environment I work in. So I told this Supervisor if he doesn't show some hustle in the office, he's gonna get whacked by Terry Tate, Office Linebacker.

We recently hired some new supervisors at work and they are doing a lot to make a great impression. One of them, Taylor, does everything at full speed. Today I needed him to give a paper to someone who was walking out the door. I told him to catch her before she got away. So he goes streaking down the aisle. As he's running down the aisle somebody stands up, pushing their chair out to where Taylor is running. He tries to jump over it, but he trips a little bit, it looked like he was going to catch himself, but nope, he went flying into the air and face planted into the dirty carpet floor. It was quite entertaining. But he popped up, pretending like he wasn't hurt and ran out and got the paper to the person. So if I need an office linebacker, I know who to go to.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


42%