Sunday, April 16, 2006

Convenient Dinner

I'm having some Uncle Ben's Ready Rice as part of my dinner tonight. Great stuff. In just a mere 90 seconds, I have a delicious ready to eat side of rice with no mess and no fuss. I'm telling you, in no time at all we're going to have those food replicators like that had on Star Trek the Next Generation!!!

To go along with my rice I had some buffalo style chicken strips and honey barbecue chicken parts (it said something like that in the fine print). To top it off I had a TGI Friday's Southwestern Eggroll. Speaking of which, I just visited that website and it says we have a TGI Friday's in Idaho Falls. Who wants to go for some Jack Daniel's ribs and some overpriced fufu drinks?

Anyway, that's my late night Easter dinner. Yum!

Comments:
TGI Friday's is Rory's favorite place. We're going to Myrtle Beach this week and last night we searched and they have one there. Rory was happy.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


42%