Friday, January 27, 2006

Super Bowl

Apparently, the football season is still going on. I didn't realize, sorry. I thought it was over about three weeks ago. Apparently, the Steelers are the favorite. The number 6 seed from the AFC favored over the number 1 seed of the NFC? Shows great balance between the two conferences. Can you really consider a Seahawk win an upset here? The Steelers look tough. But the Seahawks have been underrated all season. I look forward to a good game. And I hope nobody dies as result of the outcome. Heart attack or riot or whatever. Good luck, fans!

Alls I know is that there better be some chicken wings and wanton drunkeness involved on this end. And maybe a gay cheese plate. And those little weenies. And some pizza. And a breast. Chicken or otherwise. And a tuba...

Comments:
Yes it should be a good game, I hope the steelers keep their undedog mentality ... when they are consider the underdog they tend to win.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


42%