Tuesday, January 24, 2006

In Case you Missed it....

G Love was awesome...



I went down to the G Love and Special Sauce concert in Salt Lake last Saturday. A good time was had by all. We hit up Sundance. Miles and I were "producers". (It's just a dream that we have to share a story with the world.) There was a Tommy Lee sighting. He was being chased down the street by photographers and fans. Needless to say, it was easy to spot the celebrities. I saw a skeleton eating at a restaurant. I rode the bus around town twice because we couldn't remember where we parked. I'm putting some pictures up at my Webshots account. I didn't take too many though. Kathleen went to her first ever concert. I was attacked by a crazy, dancing, drunk woman. We drove home (I was ready to stay overnight) and got back around 5 in the morning. As I said...Good times.

Comments:
I have thier cd from my college days. Its a pretty good cd. I used to listen to it lots.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


42%